Parish Council Meeting
Bridekirk Parish Council
Appletree House, Allerby, Cumbria, CA7 2NL
To all Members of the Council
You are hereby summoned to attend the meeting of the Bridekirk Parish Council to be held on Thursday 14th October 2021 at 7.30pm at Bridekirk Parish Church for the purpose of transacting the following business.
Clerk to the Parish Council
1.8.21 To receive apologies for absence.
2.8.21 To approve as a true record the minutes of the Council meeting held 9th September 2021
3.8.21 Declarations of interest in items on the agenda.
4.8.21 Suspension of Standing Orders for members of the public to speak.
5.8.21 Accounts - to make outstanding payments as detailed below.
6.8.21 Reports from outside bodies
- Cumbria County Council
- Allerdale Borough Council
- Cumbria Constabulary
7.8.21 Planning applications received –
· Ref: LBC/2021/0032 Applicant: Andrew Bradley Proposal: Demolish former WC at rear and form a single storey mono pitch extension Location: Middle Farm, Tallentire, CA13 OPR
· Ref: FUL/2021/0033 Applicant: Fabio Seri Proposal: Replacement Windows Location: The Orangery, Tallentire, CA13 OPR
· Ref: FUL/2021/0098 Applicant: Chris Scammell Proposal: Resubmission of application FUL/2020/0057 for three detached dwellings Location: Land near Bonny Hill Farm, Bridekirk, Cockermouth
8.8.21 Clerks report - To receive an update on activity and correspondence received in the period since the last meeting, not covered in agenda items.
9.8.21 To receive any reports on flooding issues across the Parish.
10.8.21 To receive update on any Parish Maintenance.
· Pollution in the Dovenby Beck
11.8.21 To receive any update on M Sport.
12.8.21 To receive an update on Tallentire Wind Farm Fund.
13.8.21 To note the date and time of the next meeting Thursday 11th November 2021 7.30pm